riaimh is offering 2 new memberships in 2023
Parent Partner Membership
RIAIMH continues to work towards inclusion and expansion of our Infant & Early Childhood Mental Health Community.
PARENTS, of birth to 6-yr-olds, who do not work in the Infant/Early Childhood field, and would like to learn more about I/ECMH.
Undergraduate/Graduate STUDENTS in any Infant and/or Early Childhood focused discipline, and who has an active student email.
We WELCOME our new members to their local Association for Infant Mental Health!
The Rhode Island Association for Infant Mental Health (RIAIMH) is the leading nonprofit membership association for professionals concerned with the social and emotional well-being of pregnant women, young children (birth to six) and their families in Rhode Island.
We welcome all professionals working with or on behalf of pregnant women, young children (birth to six), and their families to become RIAIMH members.
Our members are:
• Build your credentials with workshops, trainings and other professional development opportunities.
• Earn internationally recognized IMH Endorsement®.
• Attend our Community Conversation Series at no cost and qualify for for discounts on other RIAIMH-sponsored trainings.
• Qualify for Michigan Association for Infant Mental Health (MI-AIMH) member pricing for any products in the MI-AIMH store. (Select "MI-AIMH Member" when you add the product to your shopping cart.)
• Expand your network and access a statewide network of like-minded professionals. Members can also meet others engaged in work to support infant and early childhood mental health while participating in trainings and events.
• Access to exclusive resources including a member directory and training materials.
• Stay current on news, policy developments, and best practices in the infant and early childhood mental health field.