COMMUNITY CONVERSATION SERIES 2023
Centering Relationships and Reframing Narratives:
Challenging Dominant Ways of Knowing, Being and Doing
Series Facilitator: Danita Roberts
Early Relational Health Promotion: Centering Relationships
March 14, 2023
Kate Rosenblum, PhD, ABPP, IMH-E® and Jessica Riggs, PhD, IMH-E®
CCS #2 Description: Early Relational Health refers to, “the positive, simulating, and nurturing early relationships that ensure the emotional security and connections that advance physical health and development, social well-being, and resilience” (D. Willis, 2019). In this session, Drs. Rosenblum and Riggs will give an overview of the work they do to train and coach professionals on how to leverage the Early Relational Health Promotion Tool to promote early relational health (ERH) among the families they serve. They will lead a discussion and reflection about ways to use the observation of relationships to center the parent voice and experience in the promotion of ERH and IECMH. We will reflect together about the narrative around screening and observing caregiver relationships/attachment and how to center relationships to prevent harm and health inequity when using observation.
To learn more about the speakers click HERE
REGISTER FOR THE EVENT HERE
8:30-10:30am Presentation and Discussion
- RIAIMH Members: NO COST with active 2023 membership
- Non-Members: $40/session
- Undergraduate and Graduate Students: NO COST with valid student email entered during registration
- NASW (Social Work) Continuing Education Units: $20/session (small online CC fee applied).
- Certificates for CEUs will be emailed to attendees after CCS Session #3 on April 25, and after completion of session evaluations.
- CELP (Center for Early Learning Professionals) contact hour, no cost for participants. CELP contact hour code is included in the Attendance Certificate.
- Certificate will be emailed to all attendees following the completion of the CCS session survey. See link in "Thank you for attending" email.
IECMH-Competencies toward IECMH-Endorsement®, suggested competencies noted on session Attendance Certificate and CEU Certificate.
With generous support from: