Every child has the right to the early nurturing relationships that are the foundation for lifelong healthy development.
The Rhode Island Association for Infant Mental Health (RIAIMH) fosters a community of mutual support, resource sharing and collaboration for our interdisciplinary membership and those who work with or care for pregnant women, young children and their families.
- What is RIAIMH Infant Mental Health Endorsement® for culturally sensitive, relationship-focused practice?
- Reflective Supervision/Consultation for Best Practice
RI Judiciary Introduces New ‘Safe and Secure Baby Court’ (ProJo article)
- RIAIMH Spring Community Conversation Series(more information):
- Series Speaker 3 April 4th- Dr. Susan Dickstein: Trauma and Early Attachment
- UMass Amherst : “Adoptive Parenting: Navigating the Calm and Rough Waters” with Jesús Palacios, Ph.D. Free and open to the public. Space for this event is limited, so advance registration is required. (Registration form). Please contact Angela Russo at email@example.com with questions. Thank you!