Every child has the right to the early nurturing relationships that are the foundation for lifelong healthy development.
The Rhode Island Association for Infant Mental Health (RIAIMH) fosters a community of mutual support, resource sharing and collaboration for our interdisciplinary membership and those who work with or care for pregnant women, young children and their families.
- What is RIAIMH Infant Mental Health Endorsement® for culturally sensitive, relationship-focused practice?
- Reflective Supervision/Consultation for Best Practice
- Stephen Porges PhD Speaking at UMass Boston, March 3, 2017
- RIAIMH Spring Community Conversation Series(more information):
- Series Speaker 1- Dr. Barry Lester’s Presentation “Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome”