RIAIMH offers two Community Conversation Series each year - one in the Fall, and one in the Spring.
- Consists of three meetings,
- Is organized around a theme related to the Infant Mental Health Competency Guidelines, and
- Showcases important research, clinical, and/or policy work that’s being done in RI (or close by).
It is our hope that in coming together in this way:
- We develop a richer and more shared meaning of infant mental health and the power of relationships as central to our work, and
- In doing so, we build stronger practices, stronger policies, stronger networks, and stronger systems of care for infants and their families.
The Community Conversation series is open exclusively to RIAIMH members
. See our Calendar
for a list of upcoming events.