RIAIMH offers two Community Conversation Series each year - one in the spring and one in the fall.
- Consists of six monthly meetings,
- Is organized around a theme related to the Infant Mental Health Competency Guidelines, and
- Showcases important research, clinical, and/or policy work that’s being done in RI (or close by).
It is our hope that in coming together in this way:
- We develop a richer and more shared meaning of infant mental health and the power of relationships as central to our work, and
- In doing so, we build stronger practices, stronger policies, stronger networks, and stronger systems of care for infants and their families.
The Community Conversation series is open everyone. RIAIMH members may attend at no cost.
Find Upcoming Events
CLICK HERE for our Calendar and Registration for upcoming Community Conversation Series events.