RIAIMH offers two Community Conversation Series each year - one in the Fall, and one in the Spring.
- Consists of three meetings,
- Is organized around a theme related to the Infant Mental Health Competency Guidelines, and
- Showcases important research, clinical, and/or policy work that’s being done in RI (or close by).
It is our hope that in coming together in this way:
- We develop a richer and more shared meaning of infant mental health and the power of relationships as central to our work, and
- In doing so, we build stronger practices, stronger policies, stronger networks, and stronger systems of care for infants and their families.
The Community Conversation series is open everyone. RIAIMH members
may attend at no cost. See our Calendar
for a list of upcoming events.