What is RIAIMH Infant Mental Health Endorsement® for culturally sensitive, relationship-focused practice?
- An internationally recognized workforce development system that identifies important competency requirements for the infant/family workforce
- Affirms the specialized education, work experiences, in-service training, and reflective supervision/consultation experiences obtained by each member of the infant/family workforce
- Informs the individualized relationship-based training and reflective supervision/consultation needs of each member of the workforce
- Recognizes each professional who is committed to relying on best infant mental health practices and quality care for infants, toddlers, and families (in whatever role, program, and discipline).
- Reflects the community’s commitment to supporting a high quality workforce that integrates best infant mental health practices in all programs that serve infants, toddlers and families.
Steps to RIAMIH Endorsement Here