Perspectives in Infant Mental Health has been published.
- Nugent J. A Tribute to Daniel Stern – Mentor, Colleague and Friend
- Weatherston D., Fitzgerald H. & Foley M. From the Editors
- Keren M. President’s page
- Fivaz-Depeursinge E. Daniel Stern, the Baby and the Triad
- Berg A. From South Africa -Personal Reflections on Prof Dan Stern
- Puura K. Meeting Daniel Stern
- Gocek E. & Erol N. Reflections from Turkey
- Schechter D. Memories of Dan Stern
- Gauthier Y. Daniel Stern, In Memoriam
- Stern D. The Clinical Relevance of Infancy: A Progress Report (Reprint)
- Foley M. & St-André M. Affiliate Corner: WAIMH membership and Affiliates membership renewal campaigns: Building synergy of action for 2013
- Barlow J. Affiliate Corner: The UK AIMH
- Kaukonen P., Puura K. & Sorsa M. News from the WAIMH Central Office
- Reddy V. & Trevarthen C. Zero to Three Corner: What we Learn About Babies from Engaging With Their Emotions
- Flyer of Perspectives in Infant Mental Health .
The Newsletter of WAIMH, Perspectives in Infant Mental Health (formerly The Signal), is an Open Source Publication – with free access and publication possibility to everyone interested in babies, relationships and the promotion of infant mental health.
To read previous issues of Perspectives in Infant Mental Health, press here.
More information about WAIMH in the WAIMH website.